Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registration is open for Mego Meet 15 - June 14th-15th, 2019 in scenic Columbus, Ohio

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

^I'm looking forward to meeting you!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Brue
      User without title
      • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
      Got a room booked somewhere, plane tickets bought, and registered today for the meet! I'm thinking about getting a table...
      Cool - haven't seen you since Wheeling 5 or so years ago.

Comment

• pmwasson
        Maker
        • Sep 12, 2007

Got a room booked somewhere, plane tickets bought, and registered today for the meet! I'm thinking about getting a table...
        Awesome!
        sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• Flynne
          Permanent Member
          • Jan 22, 2003

So, I mean, I'm booked for a room, and everything, sooooooo... yeah!
          An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by Brue
            Cool - haven't seen you since Wheeling 5 or so years ago.
            That was ten years ago!

Comment

• Brue
              User without title
              • Sep 29, 2005

That was ten years ago!
              Time flies!

Comment

• EMCE Hammer
                Moderation Engineer
                • Aug 14, 2003

That was ten years ago!
                You sat beside me for dinner at Hoss's - RIP - and only ordered mashed potatoes because you had an upset stomach. Later in the Mego Suite you showed me your Lizard, flesh tone and green and totally legit. I doubt that I will ever see another Lizard quite like yours Lonnie.

Comment

• rche
                  channeling Bob Wills
                  • Mar 26, 2008

It is comments like this that make me truly appreciate the bonds that occur in the Mego Suite.

Originally posted by EMCE Hammer
                  ..... Later in the Mego Suite you showed me your Lizard, flesh tone and green and totally legit. I doubt that I will ever see another Lizard quite like yours Lonnie.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                    Permanent Member
                    • Mar 7, 2011

What Happens in Mego Suite Stays in Mego Suit!!! lol

Originally posted by rche
                    It is comments like this that make me truly appreciate the bonds that occur in the Mego Suite.

Comment

• ScottA
                      Original Member
                      • Jun 25, 2001

Registered and have my 2 tables so I'm all set Mr. Moore.
                      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• tiinacat
                        Museum Patron
                        • Feb 4, 2015

Paid!😊😊

Comment

• almitysufx
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 27, 2004

Booked, registered, and i even went with a table. Not sure what will be on said table...might just be a place to nap, but i will be there.

Comment

• Random Axe
                            The Voice of Reason
                            • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by almitysufx
                            Booked, registered, and i even went with a table. Not sure what will be on said table...might just be a place to nap, but i will be there.
                            Awesome! I know what you could bring but you don't have any more so just bring yourself
                            I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Big fan of your suits, Ed--wish you were still doing them. Will be great to see you again!
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 19, 2016

If you are driving in to Columbus on I70 coming from the west, be forewarned, there is a lot of construction an lane closures over the next month. We drove into Columbus yesterday, and an entire chunk of eastbound I70 was torn up down to sand and all traffic was shifted over to the westbound lanes for travel in both directions so there a lot of traffic bottlenecking into very few lanes in either direction.

Also tonight, we just had a tornado tear through the I70 corridor tonight around the area where it intersects I75 and near Wright Patterson AFB that has destroyed buildings and scattered debris over the area and downed a lot of power lines (and done some damage around Dayton Intentional Airport), so they will be cleaning up the next week or so, and it may affect travel patterns through the Dayton to Columbus corridor in addition to all the construction, so plan accordingly if you are driving though to get to Mego Meet. The storm damage should all be cleaned up by the time most people travel through, but the construction will till be there.

And now we are getting flood warnings in the area too, so that may mess things up more. Doesn't look like Columbus itself is being affected by the storms, but the interstates to Columbus from the west might be a bit troublesome, and the construction extends most of the way from Dayton to Columbus on I70.

-M
                                "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎