Thread: So...what should I bring?

So...what should I bring?

I'll have a display table at the meet for some 8" customs, but I was wondering what folks might be interested in seeing. DC? Marvel? Trek? Monsters? He-Man? GI Joe? Micronauts? Do folks have any preferences/suggestions?

He Man GIJoe and Micronauts!!!

Marvel and Monsters!

Okay, getting some backgrounds prepped. Here's a sneak peek of what I'm planning on bringing:
    megopreview1.jpgmegopreview2.jpg

Images
    Micronauts are under represented at teh meet, so that would be a great display.

^^ what Brue said

aside from Mego - I have been known to do impulse buys on stuff like vintage Star Wars, He-Man, and KISS.
    I am actually, quite possibly, buying a MIB vintage Castle Greyskull on my way to MegoMeet...

Started getting my 8" Micronauts display together this morning. Had to do some emergency repairs on Acroyear II last night; the modeling plastic I used back in the day for some parts did not weather the years well. Monsters, He-Man and GI Joe are basically ready to be packed up for the trip. Hopefully finishing up on prepping Marvels and One Million BC tomorrow night and over the weekend. And then hoping everything fits in the suitcases as planned.

Quote Originally Posted by noelani72 View Post
    aside from Mego - I have been known to do impulse buys on stuff like vintage Star Wars, He-Man, and KISS.
    I am actually, quite possibly, buying a MIB vintage Castle Greyskull on my way to MegoMeet...
    Unfortunately, I only have a display table, not a dealers one, so I won't be bringing anything for sale. I will say, though, it's hard to go wrong with Grayskull. Still one of the most iconic playsets EVER.