Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mego Newbie14
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 25, 2018

This is pretty cool. Wonder if this could be where we start seeing other characters from later series.

Comment

• pmwasson
      Maker
      • Sep 12, 2007

I'm looking forward to seeing them. I'm hoping they make them more screen accurate with the accessories.
      sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

These are not for me, I'd rather more 8" TOS.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• powersthatbe
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 27, 2010

I do hope this will not come to the expense of the 8" line,less characters and such.

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 22, 2011

Hopefully we will see something at NYTF to reassure us that the 8 inch line will continue to grow alongside these new 14 inch figures. Maybe that Chapel, Rand and Vina that we have all been asking for.

Comment

• phil
              Persistent Member
              • May 11, 2007

I am also not interested in these and would prefer more 8 inch Trek.

Comment

• TrekStar
                Trek or Treat
                • Jan 20, 2011

I love Trek, but I'm not a 14" collector of anything, I'm like some others who just want the continuation of the Trek 8" line
                with new characters and less variants. The only Trek character I would want to see bigger than 8" is the Taurean ape
                creature from the Galileo Seven episode, it would make sense, but not any larger then say 10"

I do hope that the 14" Trek line is successful as long as it doesn't interfere with the 8" series, and while I'm at it
                I would love to see new Mego come out with a shuttle craft vehicle that would fit the 8" figures.

Comment

• MRP
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2016

As I posted in the other thread on 14 inch Trek, I like the idea of a 14 inch line, and I have gotten all the 14 inch DC so far but I hope the Trek line is not just the same figures as the 8 inch line done in a different scale. I would rather see something new and different, like figures from the motion pictures or TNG or DS9. figures. If it's just the 8 inch figures done larger, I'll pass. If it's stuff I haven't seen already in 8 inch, there's a good chance I'll pick them up.

-M
                  "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Hedji
                    Citizen of Gotham
                    • Nov 17, 2012

It would be insanely cool if they did Star Trek Super Softies

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by Hedji
                      It would be insanely cool if they did Star Trek Super Softies
                      I'd love that but I doubt Mego is going through failures going "let's replicate that"

Also, just to quell this before it gets weird, I'm positive that the 8" line is continuing, so this is just a bonus.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• rykerw1701
                        Persistent Member
                        • Aug 27, 2007

I'm a complete sucker for anything Star Trek, particularly TOS. So while I'm sure I'll end up with a couple of these, I just don't have the room for another round of different versions of the same characters I have 20 times over. Except Spock, gotta have Spock. And Kirk. Well then maybe McCoy.....ah I'm screwed.

Comment

• Mikey
                          Verbose Member
                          • Aug 9, 2001

Is it possible the Trek figures might be from the classic movies ?

Seeing that Mego already made large STTMP's it would be nice to see large WOK figures too... or even Voyage Home because everybody wore a different suit.

Comment

• SeattleEd
                            SynthoRes Transmigrator
                            • Oct 24, 2007

Originally posted by Mikey
                            Is it possible the Trek figures might be from the classic movies ?

Seeing that Mego already made large STTMP's it would be nice to see large WOK figures too... or even Voyage Home because everybody wore a different suit.
                            Yes! Kahn for sure! Either classic or movie. Hoping they make a Gorn and Orion female.

Comment

• Mikey
                              Verbose Member
                              • Aug 9, 2001

Originally posted by SeattleEd
                              Hoping they make a Gorn and Orion female.
                              Orion female seems to have become Star Trek's own Princess Leia in Slave Attire … I think it's a given the figure will be made at some point

Comment

• MysteryWho
                                Persistent Member
                                • Dec 16, 2008

I'm really keen to see these. I recall discussing them here not to long ago and I'm excited to see how they turn out.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎