X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

The Ted Bundy Tapes on Netflix

anyone watch this yet? I just finished watching it. I thought it was a dark, scary look into the mind of pure evil. I find it somewhat fascinating to see, as morbid as that sounds. It's, I think, that I just cannot fathom the madness and evil that lurks in some people. all those beautiful young women he brutally murdered. Scary stuff. Anyway it is an interesting watch. I was too young to really remember the stuff as it was going on, but I do remember when they finally executed him.
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

It’s on my watch list...
    sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

I don't remember Bundy getting as much coverage here in the East before they caught him and even after.

Definitely not as much as Son of Sam

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

On my list to watch too.
        I worked with a woman who's sister was one of his victims. She was from Kent, WA. The woman was traumatized for life and had a hard time not being suspicious of people. I recall one work outing she was talking about her sister and sharing wonderful memories and the minute she broke down. Had to hug her.
        I lost my older brother to an AVM but to have someone take away a sibling in the manner like he did, just really got me angry and was grateful and happy he was executed.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎