Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grail Obtained

Grail Obtained

I’ve posted on this item a couple times. In search of ...... never knew what it was called, still don’t. However the other day, out of the blue this showed up while I was searching for something else on EBay. In the grand scheme of things it is nothing, but in young jimmy’s mind it was his all time favorite cereal premium.
    On each spoke is a different baseball action; ball, strike, single, homerun, out, etc. I played with this thing non-stop. Anyway great to once again have it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Congrats! It's always hard to find stuff you don't know the name of!

It was years before, like you, I found something on ebay completely randomly: I had a cool moon buggy as a kid, and finally discovered, while looking for other things, that it was a Tang premium.

Still have that Tang buggy on my want list as well! Thx for the reminder
    My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Donít you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Blog Entries
    Mazeltov Jim! Stuff like this is what it's all about, love that you found it. Must have driven you crazy!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations! It's always so exciting to get a grail that is not part of a collection but rather part of a cherished memory.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

All my grails involve memories......
    Brian, we’ve been at this long enough to know patience always prevails.
    Sooner or later whatever we’re looking for shows up. This was especially nice as this wasn’t my best week otherwise.
    A toy win helped make it a little better!
    My Custom Figures

Images
    Awesome that you were able to find it.

Congrats Jim! Scoring a childhood Grail is as good as it gets in the Toy World.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Congrats.
    Some of those cereal premiums were amazing.

Images
    How cool is that? I love cereal permiums.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH