X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

WANTED: Sky Blue T Shirts for Megos

I'm taking a stab in the dark, but I am wondering if there is anyone who can make blue T shirts for 8 inch Megos? I know Classic Tv Toys have them in bright tone. But I am needing several T shirts that are in a lighter shade of blue or sky blue. To explain, I am working on making a more series accurate Bo Duke for my Dukes of Hazzard collection. If anyone here can make a Mego T shirt in that shade of blue, please reply or PM me. Thank you.
  • thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Can you post a pic of what sky blue is to you?
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

Maybe... like... what I see as sky blue... like... you see as forest green... but we just don't know because, man, like the words are a prison... Now pass me the Cheetos...

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Your best bet is to post the color your looking for, once folks see what you need, the better your chances.

I would Wikipedia the color Sky Blue, then see if you can attach the link to here.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
          The Man of Many Voices
          • Aug 30, 2005

Bo Duke.jpg Let's see if this comes through. This is what I'm talking about. The CTVT T shirts are brighter.
          Last edited by filmation batman fan; Feb 3, '19, 5:01 PM.

Comment

• Timothy2251
            Jerks beef with Ten Bears
            • Mar 15, 2008

Originally posted by sprytel
            Maybe... like... what I see as sky blue... like... you see as forest green... but we just don't know because, man, like the words are a prison... Now pass me the Cheetos...
            Sprytel, after the day I had, this made me laugh. Thanks, and many Megos to you!
            "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎