Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pennywise 2018

Pennywise 2018

Biting off quite a bit, but this was a must-do-figure for my collection.
    I had a very specific vision and with the awesome help of my seamstress friend, I believe we are pulling off something great.

I've went through variations of the head, paint job after paint job...finally found a palette to suit my vision. Plus, the technique to get that "texture" in his paint job...the most challenging head paint I have done in all my years of customizing.

The suit is an incredible work of art, and has been quite the project for my friend.
    I have a very specific vision for his display - acrylic case as I typically do for MegoMeet figures...with a twist that I hope to work out.

Without further adieu...

pennywise_head.jpg

pennywise_suit.jpg

pennywise_002.jpg

OriginalPhoto-570853067.755588.jpg

Images
    That is pure nightmare fuel there. Well done.

Looks like another chill inducing custom to add to your collection. Cool! Great paints!
    I post in thy general direction!

Images
    Wow! He looks creepy as hell. Love it.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Excellent craftmanship, love the paints.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Excellent craftmanship, love the paints.
    I agree, very well done. Now he needs to hang out with 66 Joker.

thanks everyone. He's been in production since approx August of last year. I even sourced a really unique type of fabric for my friend to use...been so long, I forgot what it looked like haha.

Images
    Love this.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

well, less than a month to go until MM and I am getting closer.

Picked up my suits from Jen -- holy cow, she hit this out of the park....exceed every expectation and when I hand over artistic license to her, she runs with it and simply knocks it out of the park.

Having that said - y'all are gonna think i am nuts...I spent more on one single suit than most people spend on a single custom figure....and I bought five of them. Why? because these bleep bleep bleeps are going to kick bleep bleep bleep lol.

checkout this attention to detail:

teaser.jpg

Amazing work all around!