Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5 awesome things on ebay this week

Plaid Stallions 5 awesome things on ebay this week

Custom Mego Sleestak doll- Full disclosure, I know the talented person who made this, that doesn't take away from how cool it is. I never understood why we didn't get more Sleestaks as kids, I didn't need a doll of the Marshall family but Mein Gott, I wanted one of these...

Kaptain Kool and Kongs Guitar- Speaking of all thing Krofft, this guitar features the hosts of the Krofft Super Show and is something I've never seen before. Fun Fact: Kaptain Kool would later play Rachel's dad on "Friends", that was way more interesting in the 1990s...

Buck Rogers Inflatable Walking Twiki- I am wondering if I can somehow attach this to my roomba thus have Twiki clean my house. I gotta go think....

BJ and the Bear Gift Set- I want to own this so I can prove to myself that this TV show really happened because it so feels like a fever dream to me.

Space:1999 Zython- What is it? It's an alien for the Space:1999 series that didn't appear on the show. It only got produced in tiny numbers in Germany. This one hurts, I want it but i'm just not flush with the cash.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Ach, if that Zython ended a week later, it would be mine.

Great sleestak, I think most of us would like one.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    If it were me I'd go for that Zython. I'd dig deep and see if I had doubles of something to list in case I won.

I haven't found too much on ebay recently but eventually I'll find a grail to go full-tilt on.

Is the Sleestak on the new Mego Gorn body or the EMCE body? looks like it.

Great looking custom.

Images
    Don't know why but that truck from BJ and the Bear reminds me of Optimus Prime.

Oh man I have one of the Space 1999 Zython loose for some reason. Kinda wanna see what he goes for now.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

I would have fun putting that Zython in my mother's Christmas decorations and see if she'd notice the strange new Shepherd.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

That flippin' alien; Zython is brilliant!… would look good next to Devilman, Gori, or an Electric Ape too!

Images
    Some wild items this week!

Regarding BJ and The Bear, it’s cool to see something from that series. I say that because, though it was very popular and a series kids liked, there has little merchandise.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Man, I love that Zython so much, but not $900 much, wow!