Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best looking new Mego figures so far?

Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    The DC 14" look great.

Monsters look great too; I got the full appreciation when I opened Frankenstein and posed him in his classic walking pose.

I hesitate to say Star Trek because they are just reused sculpts, minus Mirror Sulu (which is a modification). Some of the other sculpts are nice too, but aren't representative of who they are supposed to be. That said...

Bewitched may be a bit generic, but I think Samantha, Endora and Cousin Serena look great. I wish Mego would release a Darrin and Samantha two pack, with Samantha dressed in regular 60s style clothing.
    Just for the record, Mirror Sulu is not a modification.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    I was just going to post that. All new sculpt, as the first original Mego Star Trek figure from the new company.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonGhost View Post
    I stand corrected!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I think The Flash is the best. Much like DST Daredevil, if I had seen an 8" version of that Flash when I was a kid--I'd have almost fainted. And the unique boots just knock it out of the park.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Drac so far. Nosferatu might beat him, tho
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

The Flash is flawless.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

I have to agree on Flash.

My favorites so far, that I had nothing to do with, are Dracula, The Gorn, and the new GITD Frankenstein! My favorite Frankenstein figure as a kid was the Remco one with the grabbing arms and this one is so similar that I can't wait to get it!
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    Bewitched may be a bit generic, but I think Samantha,
    Even with the generic head sculpts I think Samantha and Jeannie look quite nice.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Yeah. I really liked Samantha. That's why I grabbed one of her. Also really like Norm and Action Jackson. Still haven't seen Endora and Cousin Serena in-person.