Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flynne
    Permanent Member
    • Jan 22, 2003

Denim Carded Pocket Heroes, any variation. Please and thank you!
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Comment

• mikeMc6
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 24, 2012

I need an alter ego Bruce Wayne...I wont be there, but I am sending my buddy Lonnie Fisher and his Mego ISIS dressed daughter with my cash if anyone is selling Bruce!
      INEPT VINTAGE WISENHEIMER
      WANTS: Thrashed Riddler Box, RM mask (beater ok) ...and a pony

Comment

• tiinacat
        Museum Patron
        • Feb 4, 2015

These seems basic but I haven’t run across an 8” Ali in the wild! Hope to pick up there

And is the new wave 6? With flocked wolfman putting in an appearance?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
          Eloquent Member
          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by tiinacat
          These seems basic but I haven’t run across an 8” Ali in the wild! Hope to pick up there

And is the new wave 6? With flocked wolfman putting in an appearance?
          Wave 6 may not be available yet. I'm hoping to get the new Tribble Trek figures.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Made a POTA addition, see above.

Also, Jokermobile stickers!!!!
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• tiinacat
              Museum Patron
              • Feb 4, 2015

I'm hoping for some out there things.

First the Betty Page figure, was it released yet?

For a long time someone had a custom figure from the John Ritter Movie "Hero at Large" listed as for sale on the Mego Museum page. (but was listed as sold out) I don't know why but I crave that figure.

Then there was the polish Superhero Captain Pol??? I regret not picking one up, so I hope to run across that.

I would love to pick up some phantom variants, I have the red suit, need a purple.

In the WGSH 8 inch line, I'm hoping to get a Green Goblin and Lizard, but not really concerned that they are in great condition, most of my original 8 inch heroes show their wear.

I would like to pick up a couple of deluxe female bodies from Zica and maybe a couple of the action Jackson from castaway.

Now I really love the new DR Who and only have 2 figures so hopefully some of these will be about.

And I'm a sucker for Captain Canuck Variants- think I have three already so anything new would be cool!

Of course I am looking fwd to the mego meet customs, even though this is the first meet I am attending I have ordered them for several years now.

And lastly the Christmas story figures, if they can be had at the right price...(or Karate kid if they are out for the meet)

Mostly I just want to see everyones toys and spend a few hundred dollars with the fellow enthusiasts that love them for what they are: a part of our childhood, or a part that should have been.
              Last edited by tiinacat; May 23, '19, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Random Axe
                The Voice of Reason
                • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by tiinacat
                I'm hoping for some out there things.

First the Betty Page figure, was it released yet?

For a long time someone had a custom figure from the John Ritter Movie "Hero at Large" listed as for sale on the Mego Museum page. (but was listed as sold out) I don't know why but I crave that figure.

Then there was the polish Superhero Captain Pol??? I regret not picking one up, so I hope to run across that.

I would love to pick up some phantom variants, I have the red suit, need a purple.

In the WGSH 8 inch line, I'm hoping to get a Green Goblin and Lizard, but not really concerned that they are in great condition, most of my original 8 inch heroes show their wear.

I would like to pick up a couple of deluxe female bodies from Zica and maybe a couple of the action Jackson from castaway.

Now I really love the new DR Who and only have 2 figures so hopefully some of these will be about.

And I'm a sucker for Captain Canuck Variants- think I have three already so anything new would be cool!

Of course I am looking fwd to the mego meet customs, even though this is the first meet I am attending I have ordered them for several years now.

And lastly the Christmas story figures, if they can be had at the right price...(or Karate kid if they are out for the meet)

Mostly I just want to see everyones toys and spend a few hundred dollars with the fellow enthusiasts that love them for what they are: a part of our childhood, or a part that should have been.
                That's a fantastic list! You're gonna absolutely love this show. If you can, get there on Friday for the setup cause a lot of great deals happen that day. Its more about friends and family than commerce but there's plenty of each to be had.
                I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• tiinacat
                  Museum Patron
                  • Feb 4, 2015

❤️ Thanks for The tip about Friday, was planning on coming Sat but maybe I’ll come Friday. Flying out to spend time with my Dad who is recovering from a fall - so Ill play by ear when I’m there. Either way super stoked to head out and wander around.

Comment

• Fire Marshal Bill
                    Career Member
                    • Jul 25, 2010

My wish list consists of-

Nice loose complete Thor, Conan and Green Arrow
                    Circle Suit Spidey
                    Complete set of repro AE figures
                    Vintage Toy Rescue
                    1614-B N State Hwy 161
                    Grand Prairie, TX 75050
                    (972) 740-4424

www.vintagetoyrescue.com

Comment

• scott metzger
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jul 9, 2007

Okay, I've started a major "go through, clean out and catalog what's in all my storage boxes" project this summer (should be done somewhere around 2030), and discovered I have four of the Pocket Heroes I'd forgotten about, so I may actually be looking for some of the others loose.

Comment

• noelani72
                        27inaleon
                        • Jun 25, 2002

I'd be watching for a vintage MOC Trek McCoy possibly..

Comment

• megoman2009
                          • May 23, 2014

I am so stoked to be there this year. I am a long time collector! Life is busy and I spend very little time on line, but was more active in the days of Dave's Mego Madhouse (if you google my name you still get The Thing outfit pattern). I like to consider those customs original prototypes!!! Great choice of location- 10 minutes from my home... and no kid activites ot work this year

Wants:
                          To meet everyone there and share the Mego Madness.. seriously

Also:

MIB Frankenstein, Cap, Spiderman, Green Goblin, Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Girl.

MIB POTA Treehouse
                          MIB Batcycle and/or Batcopter

Loose minty Supergirl- all original and complete.

Much more!

Thanks for reading,

Brian

Comment

• Blue Meanie
                            Banned
                            • Jun 23, 2001

I have a request, and it's not for me...it's for a friend of mine, Steve Scout Playset Boxed and complete. Close to mint as possible. Thanks.

Comment

• B-Lister
                              Eccentric Weirdo
                              • Mar 19, 2010

Shogun Warriors Godzilla Fist.
                              Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• samurainoir
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Dec 26, 2006

I need a Hurley Shirt from the Lost figure (the one with the stuffed "fat-simulating" padding in it).
                                My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎