X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Shazam! trailer 2

Last edited by Hector; Jan 26, '19, 3:28 PM.
    sigpic
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

movie looks like it is going to be a lot of fun

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

This looks awesome. Sorry Bill Maher, I'm NEVER growing up!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I'm a little concerned about the specific characterization of Shazam, but I totally understand the angle they're going for and it looks like a great deal of fun.

Aquaman proved that DC films could challenge my preferences and still prove authentic and entertaining.

I really like the young actor playing Freddy, I'm thrilled to see that character included.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Looks great, the Big angle is a good way to differentiate from the rest of the superhero pack. Great to see all the bright colors in the movie too. Here's to hoping for Talky Tawny popping up somewhere. Was the Superman cameo rumor ever confirmed?
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Makernaut
            Persistent Member
            • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by PNGwynne
            I really like the young actor playing Freddy, I'm thrilled to see that character included.
            He was really good in a CBS show last TV season called "Me, Myself, and I". Show didn't even make it a full season before CBS cancelled it and it bummed me out because I enjoyed it. I think it had too much sentiment and heart for today's TV audience.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks for sharing that, I had not heard of it. BTW, check out Freddy's t-shirt!
              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Makernaut
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                BTW, check out Freddy's t-shirt!
                I missed it until you pointed it out!

https://www.boxlunch.com/product/dc-.../11224876.html

Comment

• Makernaut
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 22, 2015

I'm really looking forward to this flick. They played a preview before "Aquaman" and the audience seemed pretty jazzed seeing it on the screen. Target Audience, to be sure, but there was genuine enthusiasm about it.

Comment

• Criadoman
                    • Jun 9, 2016

Looking forward to this one, even with the slight sting he isn’t called Captain Marvel. Always loved this character.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                      Verbose Member
                      • Mar 7, 2004

This just looks like a lot of fun. They really are running with the angle that makes Captain...er Shazam unique among heroes, and I think that's the best way to go. Really looking forward to it.

Chris
                      sigpic

Comment

• Random Axe
                        The Voice of Reason
                        • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        Was the Superman cameo rumor ever confirmed?
                        It was actually, and disappointingly, debunked. Because of Cavill's contract nonsense and his doubt about wanting to go forward with the character, the coolest scene possible is not going to happen. I look for it to be a WW cameo at the end instead, which could still work.
                        I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

^I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't trying to round up Momoa for an Aqua-cameo now that he's a billion dollar star.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎