Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where Are You Ordering Your 2019 Mego's From?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmwasson
    Maker
    • Sep 12, 2007

I received my Trek order from Amok Time today. Very nice.
    sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• scott metzger
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 9, 2007

Ordered from Amok because BBTS didn't have them up at the time (went up like the next day on Big Bad). Hopefully picking them up this noon at the post office.

Comment

• Riderfan
        Megos are cool
        • Feb 14, 2012

I just ordered Aquaman, Romulan & Spock from BBTS. Would've ordered Frankenstein but the pre-order was sold out. I like that their prices are realistic ($14.99 for 8" & $24.99 for 14") and they don't force you to buy by the box. I might get Frank thru Zolo's though.
        I've come here to chew bubblegum & kick ***. And I'm all out of bubblegum

(Rowdy Roddy Piper in 'They Live' 1988)

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

I preordered the two I wanted Nosferatu and Invisible Al Bundy at Toywiz and they shipped the other day, supposed to be delivered by Wed!!
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• VulcanFanatic
            Banned
            • Jan 24, 2009

Got the 4 Star Trek figures from Cotswold for $54.99 plus shipping. That's a pretty decent deal to have them delivered to your door. I don't know if they will ever show up at Target so it's nice to get them all at the same time, no running around, no wasted gas. Target.com is even annoying with product that I want being out of stock all the time, or back in stock for about 5 seconds before it's out of stock again.

Comment

• phil
              Persistent Member
              • May 11, 2007

I pre-ordered Kirk and Spock from Cotswold Collectibles.

Comment

• darkbros
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 3, 2012

I placed my Pre-Order with David Lee at the 8inchsuperstore for a complete set of Monsters,
                Uhura and Bruce Lee. Fingers Crossed it will be completely shipped to me by today. 13.50 a figure,
                $17 shipping via Priority Mail.
                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• pmwasson
                  Maker
                  • Sep 12, 2007

Anybody got their order from Cotswold yet? I was hoping to have a tracking # by now.
                  sigpic LaserMego

Comment

• powersthatbe
                    Persistent Member
                    • Sep 27, 2010

well I looked at Cotswold site today and noticed althought elvis and bruce were in stock I didn't see Jimi listed yet,which at least in my case why my order isn't complete or fulfilled yet.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                      Eloquent Member
                      • Jan 19, 2008

I got my Cotswold order yesterday. Elvis, Bruce, and Jimi included. Trek and Monsters, too.

Comment

• Adam West
                        Museum CPA
                        • Apr 14, 2003

I decided to order from AMOK, Costwold, BBTS, and Amazon. I ordered similar products from AMOK and Cotswold so I would not miss anything. They are both awesome and customer service oriented. AMOK has better shipping for same product. Cotswold seems to have singular items such as Hendrix and Elvis available faster. BBTS allows you to order single figures so really great to order short prints such as Uhura and Romulan. Amazon might be the holy grail purchase due to a finger mistake. Entire 14” set for $32 or so. Should be priced at $132, but they are taking orders at $32. I ordered a few sets and it filled. $32 for 6 14 inch figures so $5 a piece? They will probably cancel but they are obligated to honor so figured I would order 2 sets until they see the problem. We will see how it pans out
                        "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
                        ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• phil
                          Persistent Member
                          • May 11, 2007

Thanks Adam West for mentioning BBTS has the Romulan, individually, for pre-order. I just ordered one.

Comment

• powersthatbe
                            Persistent Member
                            • Sep 27, 2010

Cotswold today was nice enough to send me an email asking me if I wanted my partial order of megos now but they were short on jimi or to wait til he gets restocked to complete order.I said the latter but at least it was nicee to be informed.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Cotswold is notable for its great customer service.
                              WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• phil
                                Persistent Member
                                • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                                Cotswold is notable for its great customer service.
                                I second that. Their customer service is excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎