Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where Are You Ordering Your 2019 Mego's From?

Images
    I placed my preorder with Cotswold, but will have to get Freddy elsewhere.

Relying on my American friends to get my hands on a couple of Aliís.

So far, Cotswolds and Target.

I decided to take the plunge with the new Megos. Iíll have them for preorder here in a day or so. $14.50 for the 8Ē and $19.50 for the 14Ē plus exact actual shipping. Pick up option if you live close - I live in northern Delaware. Let me know what you are needing.

Frank

Images
    Blog Entries
    Cotswold has New Mego on the cover and up front in their newest catalog. Wave 4 looks nice!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I ordered some Wave 4 figures from Zolo's World. Package arrived today! Kirk, Spock, and the Romulan are in the house and looking good.

Images
    I received my Trek order from Amok Time today. Very nice.

Ordered from Amok because BBTS didn't have them up at the time (went up like the next day on Big Bad). Hopefully picking them up this noon at the post office.

Images
    I just ordered Aquaman, Romulan & Spock from BBTS. Would've ordered Frankenstein but the pre-order was sold out. I like that their prices are realistic ($14.99 for 8" & $24.99 for 14") and they don't force you to buy by the box. I might get Frank thru Zolo's though.

Images
    Blog Entries
    I preordered the two I wanted Nosferatu and Invisible Al Bundy at Toywiz and they shipped the other day, supposed to be delivered by Wed!!
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Got the 4 Star Trek figures from Cotswold for $54.99 plus shipping. That's a pretty decent deal to have them delivered to your door. I don't know if they will ever show up at Target so it's nice to get them all at the same time, no running around, no wasted gas. Target.com is even annoying with product that I want being out of stock all the time, or back in stock for about 5 seconds before it's out of stock again.