X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Palitoy Fist Fighting Heroes Ad

Thanks to our friend Eddy B, we have a wonderful trade ad for the UK version of the Fist Fighting Superheroes by Palitoy. Palitoy went all out with their campaign for these figures including an awesome TV commercial we luckily have:   Mego Meet 2019 is this June with special guest Marty Abrams! Save the…

More...
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Way cool!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, what a find! I love the non-style guide artwork. I miss that so much.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

I loved the FF's a kid. wish we would have gotten all the ones that Palitoy gave England, here in the states

Comment

• phil
          Persistent Member
          • May 11, 2007

Always fun to see this kind of stuff.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            Wow, what a find! I love the non-style guide artwork. I miss that so much.

Chris
            I love the punching packaging, too--though I was never much a fan of the fist-fighting action feature. However, I will concede that the idea of making Cap swing his shield is rather cool.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Never had Fist Fighters, and don't remember seeing them on the shelves back in the day, I would have definitely got
              Batman, Robin, Joker and Riddler, but at least I do have my custom FF Capt. Kirk to keep me happy.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎