X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam West
    Museum CPA
    • Apr 14, 2003

Where To Find MEGOS

Want to start a sticky thread of where to find new release MEGO items. If you find MEGO on a website, please post it here.
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty
  • Adam West
    Museum CPA
    • Apr 14, 2003

Green Shirt Kirk back at Target website

Last edited by Adam West; Jan 21, '19, 9:45 PM. Reason: Where to find green shirt kirk
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• Adam West
      Museum CPA
      • Apr 14, 2003

Where to find some of preorder 4 wave

Action Figures, NECA, Hasbro, Hot Toys, Funko, Monstarz, Star Wars, Batman, Godzilla, King Kong, Spider-Man, X-Men
      ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• tllgn
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 6, 2010

this is a good thread .its a bit puzzling .target will probably carry at least 5 ,ali,monroe,farrah,joe namanth,and andre .they dont picture so far the trek and monsters or elvis,bruce lee or jimi 2 .amok time toys and
        toywiz will carry trek,monsters ,joker guys ,bruce,elvis and jimi 2 .so far thats all i heard .i bought marylin at the target site ,and the email says shes on her way .its likely that target assortment will be in their
        stores ,however when joe namanth was shown at the mego corp site it said will be at target.com is this there,only ? i hope not . we will see.some mego fan will lay it all out for us in time .

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

Just saw it on Facebook that Cotswolds will be carrying the Star Trek stuff.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎