Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where To Buy Besides Target

Images
    I see Big Bad Toy Store now has the Mego pre-orders:
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/searc...ng&Company=953

Images
    ^Yeah saw that on Facebook. $14.99 is a good price too.

Images
    Is the only way to get a Freddy to buy all the monsters? Havenít seen anyone selling Kruger separately.

It's interesting that big bad toy store and other distributers are carrying the kiss demon and kiss starchild .the pics are the Target cards.i would have thought that they would be new cards. like star trek and monsters.unless those are just advertising samples . however they are .this must mean that the kiss catman and kiss spaceman will be offered up at some point.perhaps wave 5 to fill out the group.jimi is on a new card.perhaps the kiss figures will be also

Images
    I also received notice of BBTS and have looked at other sites. It appears to me that Freddy is going to be a short print so for now; it is preorder on all of them. AMOK has already insinuated that Uhura and Romulan are the two short prints and you have to buy 6 on preorder and take two more of the commons. BBTS has the set of 4 for $59.99 which for me is good since Inwant the set. Can anyone confirm that Namath, Ali, Monroe, and Andre the Giant are only showing up at Target? Maybe they have exclusive rights to those

if you go on featured pre-orders on bbts they have mego some monsters and 14' heroes for sale singlely.their freddy though is 24.99.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    if you go on featured pre-orders on bbts they have mego some monsters and 14' heroes for sale singlely.their freddy though is 24.99.
    Freddy wasnít there earlier today. Happy to see him separated. I guess Iíll pay the $25 if no other sellers step up and split them.

It was so great to see Mego back in business but still I've been reluctant to buy anything because I only collect superheroes and prefer the 8" format. But now that I can get Megos from BBTS at an affordable price I don't think I can resist anymore. I guess Aquaman will be my first REAL Mego in almost 40 years! I only wished they would offer Mego's previous releases as well so that I could get the Flash. But it seems that these earlier figures are still exclusive to Target stores.

Resistance is Futile