Thread: Outer Limits on Hulu

Images

Outer Limits on Hulu

I've seen Soldier, Cold hands, Warm Heart (Shatner) , and Demon with a Glass hand (widely considered to be the best episode) Which other Episodes are worth seeing or skipping?

Images
    Blog Entries
    I really like The Bellero Shield. The Man Who Was Never Born is also good.

Some I have not re-watched in decades. I recall enjoying The Sixth Finger, too and a interesting, somewhat schlocky one with Warren Oates: The Mutant.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Jan 19, '19 at 3:52 PM.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Hundred Days of the Dragon is maybe a bit on topic of late. Architects of Fear was borrowed for the plot of the Watchmen so its a good one too. The Invisible Enemy is a good one with Adam West
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

A personal favorite of mine is the Invisibles. It's not the most well-reviewed of the lot, but I think it's worth a look.

Images
    Gotta watch Invisible Enemy starring Adam West !!!

The movie The Shallows (2016) basically ripped off this episode
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    The Premonition was a great episode too.

Good episode to watch with your buddies or honey and argue about WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?
    .................................................. .......................