X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

Outer Limits on Hulu

I've seen Soldier, Cold hands, Warm Heart (Shatner) , and Demon with a Glass hand (widely considered to be the best episode) Which other Episodes are worth seeing or skipping?
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I really like The Bellero Shield. The Man Who Was Never Born is also good.

Some I have not re-watched in decades. I recall enjoying The Sixth Finger, too and a interesting, somewhat schlocky one with Warren Oates: The Mutant.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Jan 19, '19, 3:52 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
      Hi Ernie!!!
      • Feb 15, 2004

Hundred Days of the Dragon is maybe a bit on topic of late. Architects of Fear was borrowed for the plot of the Watchmen so its a good one too. The Invisible Enemy is a good one with Adam West
      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• MysteryWho
        Persistent Member
        • Dec 16, 2008

A personal favorite of mine is the Invisibles. It's not the most well-reviewed of the lot, but I think it's worth a look.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

Gotta watch Invisible Enemy starring Adam West !!!

The movie The Shallows (2016) basically ripped off this episode

Comment

• Mikey
            Verbose Member
            • Aug 9, 2001

The Premonition was a great episode too.

Good episode to watch with your buddies or honey and argue about WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎