Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So what are you getting from 2019 Mego?

Bruce Lee, ELVIS!!!, Marilyn, Farrah (like the figure, don't care about her as a celebrity),Ali and Namath are DEFINITE.

Probably Freddy, Nosferatu, and Andre(hate the head or would be definite).

I own all the star trek stuff, but these aren't doing it for me. Don't like the way the dress uniforms look and the other two are nothing I need. I was hoping for a new/rereleased figure. I also hope we get multiple Elvis figures in the future because, aside from Arrested Development, that was my pipe dream line for Mego.

I WISH there were other Trek options... I already have 2 Romulans and 2 new Kirks and one new Spock... would like Uhura. The dress uniform variants don't interest me. I would rather more new Trek figures instead of Kirk and Spock redresses. BUT I understand they have to get new products out there and have to work with what they have on hand...

New 52 variants are a big no for me...

Images
    Just the Trek from what I've seen so far.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pickermall View Post
    I WISH there were other Trek options... I already have 2 Romulans and 2 new Kirks and one new Spock... would like Uhura. The dress uniform variants don't interest me. I would rather more new Trek figures instead of Kirk and Spock redresses. BUT I understand they have to get new products out there and have to work with what they have on hand...

New 52 variants are a big no for me...
    The new Kirk dress uniform is too dark and he STILL has the funky eyebrows. grrrr
    "May fortune favor the foolish"

Well for me it's Star Trek, but I'm not supercharged to get green shirt Kirk, the reason is the likeness, although I guess
    you could always buy it and transfer it to a original Mego Kirk, but I understand why people like it.

I'm not to sure about LT. Uhura, just dont have the incentive to buy it.

I think Spock in dress uniform looks great and of course the correct version red sash Romulan Commander is a must buy
    for me, I'm hoping my local target carries them.

Images
    Bruce Lee, Nosferatu, Invisible Man.
    Possibly the new Romulan, but please, get us some different characters.
    I have a few of the Neca Freddy figures, so I might pass on yet another.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."

Images
    Blog Entries
    I want the female Romulan Commander.
    JediJaida

^ I also greatly want the female Romulan Commander. And the original cast, plus Saavik, in movie maroon uniforms with updated, new headsculpts, to reflect their middle aged screen appearances.
    I post in thy general direction!

Images
    I pre-ordered the case of six monsters and an individual Nosferatu from Amok Time. Next paycheck, I'll probably pre-order Trek figures. This is much preferable to playing target.com whack-a-mole and the Target store scavenger hunt.

Images
    Looks like Aquaman,Black manta, Farrah, Glow in the dark Frankie & Ali as definites. Bruce Lee & Trek possibly. Elvis pending what the released figure looks like.