Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mego Corp. Elvis Presely and variation Jimi Hendrix.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

Comment

• B-Lister
      Eccentric Weirdo
      • Mar 19, 2010

Ok, this is an awesome reveal. I'm in for most of the horror guys, especially Nosferatu, Elvis, Hendrix 2, and a lot more.

So far, the next wave has very little chaff. The Impractical Jokers seems like a bad decision, but most of the other reveals are solid.
      Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• SeattleEd
        SynthoRes Transmigrator
        • Oct 24, 2007

I like that Elvis has the Castaway Toys gripper hands. Now made by Mego. Perfect for customs and love the malleable material they utilize to make the hands. Easy to repose with some heat from water or blow dryer.

Comment

• Werewolf
          Inhuman
          • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by B-Lister
          The Impractical Jokers seems like a bad decision,
          I had to google that. I am being dead serious I have no idea who the heck those guys even are.

Feature Story Gold CBD Alpilean What is a Gold and Silver IRA A Gold and Silver IRA is a type of individual retirement account that allows individuals to invest in physical precious metals—such as gold, silver, platinum, and palladium—in order to diversify their savings. This type of investment helps to protect your retirement savings againstRead More

Yeah, those are probably not going to sell.
          You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Megotastrophe
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 29, 2018

Elvis could also work for bubba ho tep set...

Comment

• Mikey
              Verbose Member
              • Aug 9, 2001

Hendrix san mustache is a dead ringer for and early 70's Sly Stone

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

i like the Elvis. Definitely in for 2

Comment

• MegoMonk
                  Career Member
                  • Jan 22, 2007

The Elvis sculpt is really off. There is an old joke about a girl getting Elvis' face tattooed on the inside of her thigh and refusing to pay for the tatoo because she does not think it looks like Elvis. Every time I look at the Mego Elvis it makes me think of that joke.
                  Otherwise. for our anniversary a few years ago my wife and I went to vegas. We renewed out vows at the Elvis chapel. The Elvis impersonator was a nice guy, but he looked like Denny Terrio dressed up as Elvis.

Comment

• jayraytee
                    Career Member
                    • May 27, 2011

I think they said on facebook that the finished elvis would look different.
                    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Comment

• Mego-Amigo
                      Persistent Member
                      • Jun 22, 2011

Really good to hear that. I love Kurt Russell as an actor and I love the John Carpenter made for TV film " Elvis " but I want an Elvis figure that looks like Elvis and not Kurt Russell.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎