Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alex
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 15, 2009

Isnt the nosferatu, the same sculpt that was shown by castaway, brilliant figure. The invisible man is a bit drab, was hoping for the Mego con version.

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

Nosferatu is a new sculpt.
      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• MegoMonk
        Career Member
        • Jan 22, 2007

I'm all in on the Freddie, Nosferatu and the Invisible Man. They already released a Drac and Frankie last year, so I am not too thrilled about buying those. I hope Mego does not get into the habit of releasing a bunch of variants on the same characters.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          ... I guess no bandages?
          Seems not. To me this is a character that needs a few more accessories or better yet an alternate head, but I guess CTVT will solve that.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by B-Lister
            since the torso now pegs into the head, it's pretty obvious the body is also clear.
            It's probably only obvious if one has opened figures and thoroughly handled, undressed, and possibly disassembled them.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• The Bat
              Batman Fanatic
              • Jul 14, 2002

Fantastic! The Nosferatu is a MUST buy!
              sigpic

Comment

• enyawd72
                Maker of Monsters!
                • Oct 1, 2009

I redesigned the Invisible Man cardback…

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by enyawd72
                  Your version looks really good but it's too Universal. It looks like Mego is trying to be as generic as possible to avoid paying Universal again.
                  You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

That looks, great, it's a big improvement which gives the figure some shelf appeal.

Comment

• Hedji
                      Citizen of Gotham
                      • Nov 17, 2012

I'm just going to add... It's my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that the new MegoCorp is enlisting the talents of members of our fan community.

That being the case, I'd seriously like to throw my most highest endorsement behind Dwayne being brought in to do card artwork. The man is a genius with a brush. A real, physical paintbrush! Please consider bringing him in on the team. He's one of the best kept secrets, and he's even demonstrating a talent for toy photography as well. Plus, he's a heck of a good guy.

Comment

• Barnabas Collins
                        Veteran Member
                        • Feb 15, 2010

Originally posted by Iron Mego
                        Red lined cape.
                        I like that red-lined cape better than the original white version.

Barnabas Collins

Comment

• B-Lister
                          Eccentric Weirdo
                          • Mar 19, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          It's probably only obvious if one has opened figures and thoroughly handled, undressed, and possibly disassembled them.
                          True. I didn't mean to come off as patronizing, sincerest apologies.
                          Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• palitoy
                            live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                            • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by enyawd72

Yours is clearly superior but they can't use a Universal version.
                            Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                            http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• enyawd72
                              Maker of Monsters!
                              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by palitoy
                              Yours is clearly superior but they can't use a Universal version.
                              Yeah, I know, but it's just a guy in bandages and glasses. It would be very easy to come up with something original. I just whipped that up.

Comment

• tmthor
                                God of Knock-offs
                                • Nov 29, 2005

Any one else notice the Freddie & Nosferatu say "official limited edition" while the others just say "official edition"

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎