Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Countdown to MM 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    So...there IS a preview night? As in the actual Mego Meet showroom/convention room is open?

I was aware of the Custom Mego Hall of Fame event, but am not arriving until Friday, so unfortunately I can't make that one.

Chris
    The dealer room opens Friday as soon as Steve finishes setting up, I call it the Early bird, there is wheeling and dealing going on, the $25 admission covers people fr both days but you would have to reach out the Steve EMCEHAMMER to see if there is a Friday price to get in I am sure there is a rate for people who can only make it 1 day and not both.

So, from another post, there will be a Mego suite set up again to hang out, mingle and maybe work on some stuff? Came unprepared last year, but plan to bring a couple figures to work on this time.

Still trying to decide if itd be worth paying for another night stay somewhere to come into town on Thursday and wander around hitting thrifts/antiques.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    So, from another post, there will be a Mego suite set up again to hang out, mingle and maybe work on some stuff? Came unprepared last year, but plan to bring a couple figures to work on this time.
    yep - there's always a mego suite somewhere. One year it was my room:-) This year is same place as last year. I'll be in and out of it early Friday as it doubles as headquarters. At some point after all the Mego Meet stuff is out it will transition to Mego Suite.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Are we occupying those rooms near the Suite this year?
    Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

6TH AND FINAL EDIT!!! Mego Meet we are upon you!!! T MINUS 1 DAY AND COUNTING!!!