X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bronxboykev
    Permanent Member
    • Mar 7, 2011

Countdown to MM 2019

WHAT'S UP YA'LL!!! Depending on what day you intend to Arrive (for us Thursday the 13th), MEGO MEET 2019 is exactly 150 days Away!!! The Bronx is Stoked and can not wait to Book, We think this will be THE BIGGEST MEET YET!!! Who else is Psyched!!!

1st EDIT!!! Since the original post we have knocked another 30 days off the countdown!!! T-Minus 120 days and counting!!!
    2nd EDIT!!! Update!!! We have knocked another month off the Calendar!!! 91 days till Mego Meet!!!
    3rd EDIT!!! UPDATE!!! We have knocked another month off the Calendar!!! 58 days till Mego Meet!!!
    4th EDIT!!! UPDATE!!! We have knocked another month off the Calendar!!! 31 days till Mego Meet!!! S#!T IS GETTING REAL!!!
    5th EDIT!!! UPDATE!!! We have knocked a half a month off the Calendar!!! 14 days till Mego Meet!!!OHHH MYYY!!!

6TH AND FINAL EDIT!!! Mego Meet we are upon you!!! T MINUS 1 DAY AND COUNTING!!!
    Last edited by Bronxboykev; Jun 12, '19, 9:44 AM.
  • noelani72
    27inaleon
    • Jun 25, 2002

It’s only January and I’ve already started on an auction item!

Comment

• justzeg18
      Career Member
      • May 5, 2003

Totally looking forward to it.

Comment

• megojim
        Permanent Member
        • Oct 13, 2001

I'm officially in, booked hotel and flight just now . . . . . now what should Jimmy bring?
        My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Brue
          User without title
          • Sep 29, 2005

Originally posted by megojim
          I'm officially in, booked hotel and flight just now . . . . . now what should Jimmy bring?
          did you book at the mego meet hotel? is registration open for group discount?

.....bring money. buy my crap.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

What hotel? Jeez I'm out of the loop.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• megojim
              Permanent Member
              • Oct 13, 2001

Well I hope I booked the right hotel, it says Courtyard Marriott on Westbelt. I had points to use so group rate doesn’t apply.
              My Custom Figures

1 Corinthians 9:24 - Don’t you realize that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the prize? So run to win!

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                Permanent Member
                • Mar 7, 2011

That's the Right Hotel... The block has not been put up yet but you probably get a better deal using your points.

Well I hope I booked the right hotel, it says Courtyard Marriott on Westbelt. I had points to use so group rate doesn’t apply.

Comment

• megojim
                  Permanent Member
                  • Oct 13, 2001

Yes, free is always better
                  My Custom Figures

Comment

• VintageMike
                    Permanent Member
                    • Dec 16, 2004

As soon as the new year came, I put my vacation days in. Looking forward to it, but the same time hoping I can save enough with WresteMania is my area this year only a few months before the Meet. Yes, I managed to do it before in 2013, but that was in the WV days when pickings had gotton a bit dry and I hadn't moved into the four figure area of purchases. Also want to book a flight ASAP as I would rather not take any more chances driving as I've now had two incidents (One in 2016 going to Chicago and last year). All that said, even with heaviest "big event" year to date, this wil surely be the highlight of my year as it always is.

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                      Defender of the Megoverse
                      • Dec 30, 2008

Is the 13th a set-up day for the meet????

Comment

• Bronxboykev
                        Permanent Member
                        • Mar 7, 2011

No the Thursday is the day before set up... Friday the 14 is the Official Kick off but some of us get in a day early to rest up from the travel

Originally posted by MEGOMAN
                        Is the 13th a set-up day for the meet????

Comment

• MEGOMAN
                          Defender of the Megoverse
                          • Dec 30, 2008

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                          No the Thursday is the day before set up... Friday the 14 is the Official Kick off but some of us get in a day early to rest up from the travel
                          Gotcha! I'd really like to go this year. I am going to try and make it!

Comment

• megowgsh
                            Customego HoF Curator
                            • Nov 19, 2003

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                            The 13th is the Customego Hall of Fame dinner at 7PM. A nice way to unwind after a long day of travel. The 14th is the official set-up day. The 15th is the actual Mego Meet. And, the 16th is get the heck out of Dodge day.
                            Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• WannabeMego
                              Made in the USA
                              • May 2, 2003

I'm officially in, booked hotel and flight just now . . .
                              This is AWESOME News
                              Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎