Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Megotastrophe
    Permanent Member
    • Jun 29, 2018

George really seems into incest...Jaime and Cersei...Jon and Dany...Craster.. the whole Targeryan house...

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Man, between watching Endgame on Saturday and GOT Sunday night, this past weekend was a real geekout for me, I thoroughly enjoyed both. I'm sad that there are only three episodes left though.

Comment

• Megotastrophe
        Permanent Member
        • Jun 29, 2018

And at the end of the last episode 7 1983 vintage nerds are gathered around a table in a dingy basement with rpg books...dice...lead miniatures of some very familiar looking characters...

Comment

• Klosterheim
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 23, 2013

I'm very happy to be watching this season of Game of Thrones.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

Probably my second favorite show of all times after the original Star Trek.

I’m going to go through some sort of emotional emptiness after the final episode.
            sigpic

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
              valar morghulis
              • Mar 8, 2005

SPOILERS

Last nite's ep just felt off to me.. I was fine with how the "celebration" was handled, but then things just felt so rushed. Dany's sudden and ill-considered onslaught of King's Landing was so abrupt, I initially didn't even realize what was going on until WHAMMO

I get that they need to move things quickly now to set up the chess pieces for the last two shows, but for me it just feels a bit like the heart was taken out of it.

And Jon? Go give Ghost a hug goodbye, you putz..

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

I miss Tormund already....
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• drquest
                  ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
                  • Apr 17, 2012

SPOILERS
                  SPOILERS
                  SPOILERS
                  SPOILERS
                  SPOILERS
                  SPOILERS
                  SPOILERS
                  SPOILERS
                  SPOILERS

Hey let's not confer with the three eyed raven to possibly find out that there's maybe a Greyjoy trap that will cause us to lose a dragon, and our fleet and a bunch of our soldiers. Bran could have flown some ravens down there as they had a lot of time to march to get to the ships and then sail to Dragonstone. And how the heck didn't Dany not see those ships while up in the air?

Oh and promise me you'll not tell anyone the super secret... sure Jon we won't say anything.

Poor Brienne...

Poor Gendry...

Bronn really??

Jon really?? No love for Ghost?

Tormund and Sam, sniff... sniff..
                  Last edited by drquest; May 6, '19, 10:14 AM.
                  Danny(Drquest)
                  Captain Action HQ
                  Retro shirts and stuff
                  More retro shirts
                  Stuff For Sale

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                    valar morghulis
                    • Mar 8, 2005

^Agree on all except the Bran part.. at this point I don't think he would agree to take an active role, even to scout..

Comment

• Goblin19
                      Talkative Member
                      • May 2, 2002

Spoiler.
                      Spoiler.
                      Spoiler.

Not a major spoiler, but I agree this episode felt rushed, especially in regards to Dany. If they are going to turn her bad (which seems inevitable), they needed to do more build to it. She’s seen and been through a lot so losing these people and dragons wouldn’t make her change who they had established she was. It seems to out of character for her, even if she is snapping. Still liking this season, just not thrilled with that aspect. Maybe it’s a curveball, but I doubt it.

Comment

• Sideshow Spock
                        valar morghulis
                        • Mar 8, 2005

^Dany's always had those "Dark Dany" impulses, there were plenty of times characters like Barristan Selmy, Jorah, Tyrion, and Varys had to talk her down from committing vengeful atrocities in response to atrocities..

But I agree that after the number that was done on her in this ep, Dark Dany seems unavoidable now.

Comment

• Hector
                          el Hombre de Acero
                          • May 19, 2003

Yeah, that was the most disturbing scene to me...please give your beloved pet a damn hug at least, you nitwit.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

Spoilers...

Next time, Danny...have your remaining Air Force fly a tad higher...
                            sigpic

Comment

• Brue
                              User without title
                              • Sep 29, 2005

Note: I am only on episode 2 of season 2. And My memory of those is sketchy. I have also seen trailers for season 8.

Here's what happens after season one through the end of season 8:

The blond bad ruler (Geoffry) dies. I don't know how, but I am sure it is drawn out and he suffers.
                              Geoff's mom and Uncle/Dad are banished. I think he gets eaten by wolves, and the mom lives as a slave to someone.

The short guy gains power and rules while the crippled boy officially sits on the throne.

The young man who was leading forces against Geioofry, is heralded as the savior of Winterfell. He honors his dead father.
                              His sister (?) (the young girl with the sword) -is missing for a couple seasons, but comes back to chop the heads off of pretty much everyone. Sjhe deals the final blow in Geof's torturre death.
                              The red head married to Geoff (the beheaded guys daughter?), finally does something right and we forget about the fact she was supporting geoff and she is welcomed back,.

the chunky kid how was friends with the hero, turns out to be able to talk to the wolves and is instrumental in bringing together key allies.

The zombie people from the opening scene of Season 1 episode 1 come back
                              Aquaman comes also comes back to life through some kind of magic. but he has been zombified and must be killed (re-killed)
                              His wife (sersi?) learns how to command dragons and brings fire on zombies.

Her freaky brother tries to make a play for power with the zombie prince using seductive prowess

pretty much everybody dies.

her brother dies as she holds him in tears.
                              in the end the sword wielding girl sits on the throne. the chunky kid is her Hand.
                              She sees to setting in motion 100 years of peace.

Let me know if you want me to add more details and made ups facts.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                                HULK SMASH!
                                • Apr 3, 2010

Blood, fire and death shall befall King's Landing.
                                Dracarys!
                                PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎