X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spiderman67
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jan 28, 2010

Thor suit

Picked up a Thor(minus all the accessories) fairly cheap not too long ago and I couldn’t help but notice how loose the suit was,especially around the waist area. Is this normal for this particular character?Hopefully someone has been able to compare a couple of them over the years and can educate me.
    Take two mego's and call me in the morning.
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Mine seems fitted by the waist snaps and attached belt, but it is not tight. The belt is looser to allow his hammer to be tucked-in, I assume. I've had 3-4, I don't recall the others.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I have seen box/carded Thor's on ebay, and usually the hammer is tucked inside the belt causing a loose type loop,
      I've also seen carded Thor's where the hammer is lying on the bottom of the card and the belt is loose, guessing the
      hammer just fell off.

Comment

• spiderman67
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jan 28, 2010

Thank you for the info,it is greatly appreciated. The belt is quite loose but the fabric is as well. To the point to where it even folds up a little around the waist.
        Take two mego's and call me in the morning.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎