I just bought a fantastic Emercald City castle playset, barely used. Of course it has the bent handles, which doesn't really bother me.

What does bother me is that there is a split on a corner of the handle seams, on the vinyl. Like it cracked over time. Is there a way to repair this? Anybody who performs this for a fee on here?

Any help would be appreciated.