Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Netflix The Punisher 2 Trailer...

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 19, 2003
    Location
    Oaktown, Califas
    Posts
    30,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Brue View Post
    The problem with the bar fight was - it put dozens of innocent people's in mortal danger for the sake of the girl acting like a turd.

    In fact at least 2 bystanders are shot - one, a likeable guy, fatally.

    And how much sslllloowwwwwww time can be spent on Frank's new love interest.

    I realize they are expecting us to assume they will explain turd girl later, but she is still turd girl.

    Lots of senseless killing, lots of stupid love scene. Lots of stupid plot unnecessary plot set up. The 2 episodes needed an editor and put into 1.
    It was awesome...killing everywhere!!!!



    P.S. I do agree that girl is a turd, no objections here...


  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    It was awesome...killing everywhere!!!!



    P.S. I do agree that girl is a turd, no objections here...

    And since when did Morality fall into a tv show about the Punisher?

    How many times in the real world do we see people doing stuff just like this to take down a bad guy...

    And I saw the whole season it does play out...Why do people not follow the story? we all read comic books right? did we skip to the end of the books and act dumbfounded what happened because it was slow and had some irritable characters? No
    Last edited by Streaky; Jan 28, '19 at 6:57 PM.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    May 19, 2003
    Location
    Oaktown, Califas
    Posts
    30,028
    Bingo! ^^^^^^^

    As you said, this is the Punisher, not the Adventures of Gandhi...

    Last edited by Hector; Jan 28, '19 at 8:19 PM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2005
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    4,040
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Streaky View Post
    And since when did Morality fall into a tv show about the Punisher?

    did we skip to the end of the books... because it was slow and had some irritable characters? No
    In the case of some comics -including Punisher - yes.

    I do like this series. It has problems though. Even a great wrap up, won't excuse poor editing and storytelling. They needed to make this more concise. For example I just watched a several minutes long montage of turd girl being bored in the trailer. I get it -she is cooped up. Move on.

    I do LOVE the Punisher ...as a guest in spider-man and daredevil. He just doesn't hold my interest on his own.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 4, 2008
    Location
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    8,242
    Images
    12
    I really like it so far. have 3 episodes left. I am going to try and finish it after work tonight

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2005
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    4,040
    Images
    4
    After what I consider a poor start, the series ended up being pretty good.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 4, 2008
    Location
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    8,242
    Images
    12
    have we gotten the inevitable cancellation notice yet?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 19, 2003
    Location
    Oaktown, Califas
    Posts
    30,028
    Ok, just finished watching season 2.

    ***minor spoilers***




    I had to fast-forward through a ton of scenes.The same old angst from everyone, saying the same old thing over and over again, poor me, poor me...from almost everyone...Frank Castle/Punisher, Billy Russo/Jigsaw, Castle’s one-legged Buddy, angry cop, turd girl, the lady law enforcement agent, the lady shrink, etc...BORING...YAWN...SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

    Why didn’t I include John the Minnonite/Pilgrim? Because he was BY FAR...the BEST character...he STOLE the show!!!

    Bill Russo/Jigsaw was the opposite...the most ANNOYING and OBNOXIOUS crybaby of the bunch. Nothing but poor whining me, oh, Castle scarred me, he scarred me! I’m a monster now, blah, blah, blah. You weren’t even disfigured, you just had some minor razor shave scratches, lol. YOU FRIGGIN SLAUGHTERED CASTLE’S FAMILY, YOU MONUMENTAL TURD!!!!!



    I rate it 7/10. John the Pilgrim was great. The brutal fight scenes were great too...but the rest was slow and plodding...

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 29, 2005
    Location
    Columbus
    Posts
    4,040
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hector View Post
    Ok, just finished watching season 2.

    ***minor spoilers***




    I had to fast-forward through a ton of scenes.The same old angst from everyone, saying the same old thing over and over again, poor me, poor me...from almost everyone...Frank Castle/Punisher, Billy Russo/Jigsaw, Castle’s one-legged Buddy, angry cop, turd girl, the lady law enforcement agent, the lady shrink, etc...BORING...YAWN...SHUT UP ALREADY!!!

    Why didn’t I include John the Minnonite/Pilgrim? Because he was BY FAR...the BEST character...he STOLE the show!!!

    Bill Russo/Jigsaw was the opposite...the most ANNOYING and OBNOXIOUS crybaby of the bunch. Nothing but poor whining me, oh, Castle scarred me, he scarred me! I’m a monster now, blah, blah, blah. You weren’t even disfigured, you just had some minor razor shave scratches, lol. YOU FRIGGIN SLAUGHTERED CASTLE’S FAMILY, YOU MONUMENTAL TURD!!!!!



    I rate it 7/10. John the Pilgrim was great. The brutal fight scenes were great too...but the rest was slow and plodding...
    Yep. Most of those characters were great,but as you said -I too had t "I had to fast-forward through a ton of scenes.The same old angst from everyone, saying the same old thing over and over again, poor me, poor me", yep. billy was the worst

    and yes pilgrim was the exception. no wasted time on his story and it was interesting.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 19, 2003
    Location
    Oaktown, Califas
    Posts
    30,028
    My brother from another mother! ^^^^^


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •