Waikiki Angels

heck even the swimsuit could be reused
    swinsuits.jpgWaikiki Angels.jpg
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

LOL. Farrah was a crossover. Women loved her... most women had her hairstyle and used Faberge shampoo. You know that poster... you might not have liked girls... but your friends did.. This is easy money for Mego. It will sell out and be it’s best seller with the Ali figure.

http://ids.si.edu/ids/deliveryServic...1q05610-000001

Farrah is the stuff of nightmares, but the other two are neat.

I'd like to think that anyone who has collected the Charlie's Angels threesome thus far will be interested in adding a "Jill" to their line-up. :^)

Images
    Is that Mattel Farrah articulated at all, or does it stay in that position permanently? In that case it's not even a doll it's a statue. Just thinking out loud.
    I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by doink1 View Post
    this figure will be hot... two words... The Poster..

All of us had that poster as a kid... Farrah was it... This figure will be hard to find at Target. The Barbie version was very hard to get when it came out. The packaging will sell the figure.
    You are correct that the package is the iconic poster (That I did not have). In addition, I see it has a trading card of it in there.

I hope it does sell like hotcakes. -Still wish they would do some outfits. Maybe buy deep discount Tootie for the cloths.

I hope they make a Jaclyn Smith and Bo Derek

Quote Originally Posted by Snake_Man View Post
    I'd like to think that anyone who has collected the Charlie's Angels threesome thus far will be interested in adding a "Jill" to their line-up. :^)
    That's pretty much a no brainer, just got to find an outfit for her, and then complete the set with a Bosley Mego
    and once you have all that, then make yourself the Townsend associates office living room.