Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 510131415

Thread: Wave 4 confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Brue View Post
    I was Channel flipping and came across Impractical Jokers. I have given it a chance in the past, and thought it was moronic. I thought I would give it another try. It is terrible. I realize not everyone has the same taste, but I'm having a hard time even seeing what people see in this. I would rather watch Fuller house and The Facts of Life back to back.

It is nice to have the Mego action figures out there for the public, and for customizing fodder.

Eventually we will find out which figures just cannot sell. They will be blown out at almost nothing. Will it be Facts of Life? Impractical Jokers? Something else altogether?
    I think it is hilarious. The guys certainly do moronic things, which is kind of the point.

Blog Entries
    I think we're going to find out whether or not their fans want action figures. I'm sure some Mego collectors will welcome these but it seems like this line isn't really aimed at us. I can't even figure out customs i can do with these guys, not into smiling figures.

I'm no fan of Impractical Jokers, but I'd use the 2 bearded heads for original series Klingons

they may be good for Batman 66 villain goons