X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

Lucan the board game: Lucan was a short lived TV show about a boy raised by wolves being on the run, it was like "The Incredible Hulk" but instead of turning green, he had wolf powers of some kind. I had an older sister who watched ANY TV show with a horse or a dog, so yup I saw every Lucan growing up. I had no idea that it had merchandise of any kind!

Shark Hunting Boat by Lincoln International- A lot of Rack Toy companies tried to cash in on JAWS with rubber Sharks. Lincoln International went above and beyond by making a replica of Quint's boat (but not actually calling it that of course!)

Captain America and Spider-Man Speedboat by Gulliver- OK so there is a bit of a boat theme going on, I love Guillver toys from Brazil, just such a neat window into another world. This boat suggest that Cap and Spider-Man hang out on the weekends and probably go to Long Island Sound.

Mexican Stretch Monster figure- I love bootlegs and this one is glorious and under $20.

Remco Star Trek CSF set in British box- The art on British packaging always seems superior for some reason, this is no exception.For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

I love the Star Trek CSF, I'll have to try and find it on ebay, maybe there's pics of it outside the box?

Comment

• EmergencyIan
      Museum Paramedic
      • Aug 31, 2005

The Cap/Spidey boat is wild! I love it!

- Ian
      Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

Kirk with black hair almost looks like Johnny Cash! "Hello, I'm James Tiberius Kirk."

I'm in love with that Spidey/Cap boat. Low-key Marvel Team-Up Weekend Edition!

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• Marvelmania
          A Ray of Sunshine
          • Jun 17, 2001

Love each and every one of these items!!!!!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I can hardly believe there was Lucan merchandise. I loved that show, but it is obscure. WTBS used to play the pilot TV movie. I keep hoping there will a MOD dvd set...
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
              Museum Paramedic
              • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by PNGwynne
              I can hardly believe there was Lucan merchandise. I loved that show, but it is obscure. WTBS used to play the pilot TV movie. I keep hoping there will a MOD dvd set...
              When network was still known as WTBS, and in the late 70s and early &0s, they had a habit of airing unexpected/obscure programs and series. For example, they aired Spectreman, on weekdays for a year or so. That was pretty unusual, I thought...and I loved it!

- Ian
              Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Megotastrophe
                Permanent Member
                • Jun 29, 2018

It's nice Pete and Steve logo share the boat.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎