Thread: 5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

Plaid Stallions 5 Awesome things on Ebay this week

Lucan the board game: Lucan was a short lived TV show about a boy raised by wolves being on the run, it was like "The Incredible Hulk" but instead of turning green, he had wolf powers of some kind. I had an older sister who watched ANY TV show with a horse or a dog, so yup I saw every Lucan growing up. I had no idea that it had merchandise of any kind!

Shark Hunting Boat by Lincoln International- A lot of Rack Toy companies tried to cash in on JAWS with rubber Sharks. Lincoln International went above and beyond by making a replica of Quint's boat (but not actually calling it that of course!)

Captain America and Spider-Man Speedboat by Gulliver- OK so there is a bit of a boat theme going on, I love Guillver toys from Brazil, just such a neat window into another world. This boat suggest that Cap and Spider-Man hang out on the weekends and probably go to Long Island Sound.

Mexican Stretch Monster figure- I love bootlegs and this one is glorious and under $20.

Remco Star Trek CSF set in British box- The art on British packaging always seems superior for some reason, this is no exception.For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

I love the Star Trek CSF, I'll have to try and find it on ebay, maybe there's pics of it outside the box?

Images
    The Cap/Spidey boat is wild! I love it!

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Images
    Kirk with black hair almost looks like Johnny Cash! "Hello, I'm James Tiberius Kirk."

I'm in love with that Spidey/Cap boat. Low-key Marvel Team-Up Weekend Edition!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Love each and every one of these items!!!!!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I can hardly believe there was Lucan merchandise. I loved that show, but it is obscure. WTBS used to play the pilot TV movie. I keep hoping there will a MOD dvd set...
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I can hardly believe there was Lucan merchandise. I loved that show, but it is obscure. WTBS used to play the pilot TV movie. I keep hoping there will a MOD dvd set...
    When network was still known as WTBS, and in the late 70s and early &0s, they had a habit of airing unexpected/obscure programs and series. For example, they aired Spectreman, on weekdays for a year or so. That was pretty unusual, I thought...and I loved it!

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

It's nice Pete and Steve logo share the boat.