X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TRDouble
    Permanent Member
    • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by sprytel
    Great pics. And love the Purple Rain Batgirl!
    You know, i’ve Seen that pictures in other posts and never made the connection... that is really cool!

Comment

• UnderdogDJLSW
      To Fear is Not Logical...
      • Feb 17, 2008

I stopped by Target yesterday and found three Ali's on the pegs with nothing else new. I bought one. The robe and gloves are done so well and even though the belt is a thin plastic, it is still neat to have. I set up a quick photo last night.
      0205191834.jpg
      It's all good!

Comment

• JWLJN
        Veteran Member
        • May 7, 2013

A120C483-03CF-48D5-AA16-6C18DA884347.jpg

Found him today in PA! Can’t wait to do some photos for my Batman 66 Instagram. Ali vs Mushy!

-J\/\/
        http://wrestlingmemorabilia.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/JWsWrestlingMemorabilia

Comment

• Adam West
          Museum CPA
          • Apr 14, 2003

I have not seen any Ali’s in my Target. Hopefully it will be on Target site soon
          "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
          ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Just picked one up from the Target clearance sale. I wanted the figure, but he never showed up near me.

I saw him at the Meet, but I was hunting bigger and rarer game there.

That said, I really like the figure. I opened it because the card was wrecked. This figure has some great accessories. Even the belt, which I thought was pretty cheap, has a certain charm, and doesn't look half bad on the figure.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎