Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 14" Aquaman WiP

Images
    Blog Entries
    Well-said. In defending a character, I had no intention of offending a person.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    That"scaly" fabric is awesome!
    I LOVE CHEESECAKE!!!

"...and the Geeks shall inherit the earth."

Just as an aside...most of Aquamans tattoos seem to be traditional Maori design reflecting his characters upbringing and the actual heritage of the actor.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Megotastrophe View Post
    Just as an aside...most of Aquamans tattoos seem to be traditional Maori design reflecting his characters upbringing and the actual heritage of the actor.
    It’s a beautiful thing that they worked Jason M.’s tattoos into this version of Aquaman.

It’s too bad that we still live in a country where people’s diversity cant be looked at as just that,
    And not a reason to label them as something negative. Common sense says to judge the people
    As a whole, not as a stereotype. I for one have been following Aquaman since 1972 with repeats of
    The Superman/Aquaman hour, and I for one love the interpretation of this generations King of the Sea.

Saying he is “not the Arthur Curry” I grew up on would have been enough.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg