Thread: Super Naturals...HOLOGRAM power!

Super Naturals...HOLOGRAM power!

This was an incredibly difficult figure to photograph...but after a half hour of adjusting the lighting I finally got the hologram to show up!

Very cool. I like the style.
    Excellent photography!
    I think that I had something like it with a red hood.

Blog Entries
    Oh i remember those.

Images
    Neat figures with two great 80s gimmicks, glow and hologram. I love sword and sorcery stuff so you know I had to collect them.

I posted a pic of my figures ages ago. Your photography is way better than mine.

Last edited by Werewolf; Jan 11, '19 at 6:09 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Nice pic.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Neat figures with two great 80s gimmicks, glow and hologram. I love sword and sorcery stuff so you know I had to collect them.

I posted a pic of my figures ages ago. Your photography is way better than mine.

Your pic looks great Werewolf! Believe me, I almost gave up trying to get a decent shot. I must've moved the light around fifty times and couldn't get the hologram to show up.
    I ended up hanging a tap light from the ceiling with duct tape just to the right of my head, about 12 inches from the figure. I really need to pick up the rest of these.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Seeing these tempts me to collect them, you make them look so good!
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Wow, nice photographs folks. I remember being tempted by these, but I was too deep into other lines to take on another. Plus, I thought the play value would be a bit limited beyond the initial cool factor. But they sure display nice!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

That is pretty cool. I bet those are insanely difficult to capture with a lens.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!