Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Super Naturals...HOLOGRAM power!

These toys were pretty much crap save for the holograms. I'd prefer Visionaries over these any day.
    I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by acrovader View Post
    These toys were pretty much crap save for the holograms. I'd prefer Visionaries over these any day.
    They had glow in the dark weapons. That alone makes them better than Visionaries.

Seriously, though, Visionaries did have better articulation but the figures were all very samey looking. Aside from the colors there wasn't enough differences between the figures to make any of them really stand out. They were all wearing very similar pressure suit looking armor that didn't really invoke a magical knights vibe or style, in my opinion.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

I just finally broke down and started getting these a couple weeks ago. Great concept, execution is a little under par in some areas, but still decent figures with a cool gimmick. The Tomb of Doom playset is honestly cool enough to get even if you don't collect the line.supernaturals.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by scott metzger View Post
    I just finally broke down and started getting these a couple weeks ago. Great concept, execution is a little under par in some areas, but still decent figures with a cool gimmick. The Tomb of Doom playset is honestly cool enough to get even if you don't collect the line.supernaturals.jpg
    Awesome! That tomb would look amazing photographed with some spooky lighting!