Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Naturals...HOLOGRAM power!

Super Naturals...HOLOGRAM power!

This was an incredibly difficult figure to photograph...but after a half hour of adjusting the lighting I finally got the hologram to show up!

Very cool. I like the style.
    Excellent photography!
    I think that I had something like it with a red hood.

Blog Entries
    Oh i remember those.

Images
    Neat figures with two great 80s gimmicks, glow and hologram. I love sword and sorcery stuff so you know I had to collect them.

I posted a pic of my figures ages ago. Your photography is way better than mine.

Last edited by Werewolf; Jan 11, '19 at 6:09 PM.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Nice pic.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Neat figures with two great 80s gimmicks, glow and hologram. I love sword and sorcery stuff so you know I had to collect them.

I posted a pic of my figures ages ago. Your photography is way better than mine.

Your pic looks great Werewolf! Believe me, I almost gave up trying to get a decent shot. I must've moved the light around fifty times and couldn't get the hologram to show up.
    I ended up hanging a tap light from the ceiling with duct tape just to the right of my head, about 12 inches from the figure. I really need to pick up the rest of these.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Seeing these tempts me to collect them, you make them look so good!
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Wow, nice photographs folks. I remember being tempted by these, but I was too deep into other lines to take on another. Plus, I thought the play value would be a bit limited beyond the initial cool factor. But they sure display nice!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

That is pretty cool. I bet those are insanely difficult to capture with a lens.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Did we lose hologram technology at some point in the mid 90's? Because holograms were massive at one stage, but now.......nowhere. We need to bring holograms back. Start off with cereal, move up to action figures, then finally cars.