Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

It's a pretty great idea and I think it would fly considering the "Super Powers Generation" are parents now but i doubt companies put that kind of effort into toylines anymore.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Makernaut
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by palitoy
      ........but i doubt companies put that kind of effort into toylines anymore.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

Originally posted by palitoy
        It's a pretty great idea and I think it would fly considering the "Super Powers Generation" are parents now but i doubt companies put that kind of effort into toylines anymore.
        I don’t know anything about research and development in toy companies, or anywhere else, but the level of creativity and development, that was still present in the 1980s, does not seem to be present, in any quantity, today. I suppose that’s why so many things are hit and miss. Of course, that is far from limited to the toy industry.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• scott metzger
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 9, 2007

The line still has a strong following today. In Mattel's DC Classics line, they made sure to make two versions of some characters like the Parademons, one comic accurate and the other the SP version. And they even made 6" versions of Golden Pharaoh and Cyclotron, as well as SP decoed versions of the main figures. It's still an important line in the history of super hero toys.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎