Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Thanks, I've seen it on ebay before, but couldn't recall the name of it. I guessed in by the roof, too lol. The Barbie version opens up differently.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Neutron X
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 22, 2007

The Big Jim Airplane was a real disappointment for me. I really thought it would be awesome but I remembered it was impractical for me to play outside with constantly falling down for me when playing. What killed it for me was when I found out Barbie had same plane. I took so much crap for playing with action figures as a child I wasn't giving anyone ammunition to pick on me. Got in trouble for trading it away. On the bright side I loved the Big Jim Firetruck and it saw constant play all through my childhood as well as the Big Jim camper.

Comment

• danadoll
        Micronaut Nut!
        • Apr 11, 2005

I got a Big Jim figure and the plane one Christmas...it was great. I don't recall what happened to them, but I'm sure the plane had a few crashes (Probably with a couple of my sister's Barbies on board too. LOL).

Dana
        Last edited by danadoll; Jan 17, '19, 2:17 PM.
        "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎