Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Jim, Big Playsets

Plaid Stallions Big Jim, Big Playsets

The smell of that vinyl is forever ingrained into my brain as happiness. Also, I did grow up thinking I'd have my own personal "Kung Fu Studio"

Don't forget to join our new facebook group.

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...

Images
    Of all the Big Jim stuff I've ever had (and I've had quite a bit) I've never seen that handle/diaper thing.

Do you push a button and it makes him kick ?
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    Cindy had the Barbie version of "Sky Commander" for several years before selling it.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Next to the Adventure Team stuff Big Jim has some of the coolest playsets and accessories.

I never had the Kung Fu studio but for my birthday I remember getting the Big Jim in that outfit, the Muscle Mover and the accessories (breakaway table, board to break in half, etc.). I'm guessing they must have been sold separately from the studio as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Of all the Big Jim stuff I've ever had (and I've had quite a bit) I've never seen that handle/diaper thing.

Do you push a button and it makes him kick ?
    That was the theory behind the "Muscle Mover", although from what I recall it didn't work very well so I rarely used mine.

If he kicks a hole in the wall each time he practices, he won't have a studio for long.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MysteryWho View Post
    If he kicks a hole in the wall each time he practices, he won't have a studio for long.
    But he'll also be ready.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Earth 2 Chris View Post
    Cindy had the Barbie version of "Sky Commander" for several years before selling it.
    I was just thinking that looked really familiar.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Blog Entries
    The Kung Fu studio is a repurposed Barbie Cottage apparently.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Yes; I was trying to find the Barbie version on ebay. The studio is a fantastic play-set.
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.