X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tllgn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 6, 2010

damaged packages

i was just at target and noticed that since the megos came out ,of how many i see with damaged packages with torn off hooks ,at one location there were like
    8 figures lying around in piles with damaged packages which can no longer be hung for display .all targets i vist have at least two or three figures with hooks destroyed.
    Mego may need to either redesign the package or reinforce the hook with plastic so they cant be damaged so easily. I know you cant prevent that completely ,people
    go through them and they fall on the floor or they pull them off the pegs and damage the hooks .just wondering if this is common all over ,even though the
    toy is just fine ,some people just dont buy if they see that even if their just gonna take it out .loose collectors would do that,for folks who want a nice display
    piece they would pass.so i would like to see that hook be reinforced .opinions ?
  • Obi
    • Feb 1, 2010

The channel for the hanging hook is too narrow on the package. If the figure isn't at the front of the hook it will get damaged when someone tries to work it off of the hook.

Comment

• monitor_ep
      Talkative Member
      • May 11, 2013

To be truthful they were now supposed be on hooks past one month. When they were on the endcap they were spaced out enough to go through. Once they were shoehorned in the action figure isle that is when they lost space and became damage goods. This is why I order mine online. For the most part they come in good shape.

I will never understand why they are in the action figure isle. They should be on an endcap next to the TV-On-DVD with enough room to prevent this. I just left a Wal-Mart that transformed part of there DVD for the Funko Pops
      20181228_104640[1].jpg
      Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Yes, I've thought they would do much better in Media, too.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎