• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

New 8" Mego figure reveal!!!

Check it out!

https://www.target.com/p/mego-mego-joe-namath-8-character/-/A-75665784 The New York Jets, led by quarterback Joe Namath, rocked the sports world and the country in 1969, by becoming the first American Football League team to defeat an NFL team with their Super Bowl III victory over the heavily favored Baltimore Colts at

• thunderbolt
    Hi Ernie!!!
    • Feb 15, 2004

Is it a trickle out of wave 4 or something that has been in the works? If its a start of wave 4 its a slight sign of trying something different at Target.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• EmergencyIan
      Museum Paramedic
      • Aug 31, 2005

It looks good. I bet he’s one of those Target exclusives that were mentioned recently. That seems like a reasonable way to have Target still officially nvolved.

- Ian
      Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• B-Lister
        Eccentric Weirdo
        • Mar 19, 2010

Great likeness, terrible accessories.
        Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
          Check it out!

https://www.target.com/p/mego-mego-joe-namath-8-character/-/A-75665784 The New York Jets, led by quarterback Joe Namath, rocked the sports world and the country in 1969, by becoming the first American Football League team to defeat an NFL team with their Super Bowl III victory over the heavily favored Baltimore Colts at

https://www.target.com/p/mego-mego-j...r/-/A-75665784
          Lonnie bro! You must be the greatest Mego 2.0 Detective of all times... Or maybe a perfect marketing manager for Mego 2.0

Now, please find for me if they will finally make a D!ck Grayson Robin figure as part of their 14 inch line. Mattel/EMCEMego DC Retro Action teased me/us with a Boy/Teen Wonder and never delivered...

Thanks for this!

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Now that I have been made aware that the helmet is a nod to the original, I stand corrected. It still looks ridiculous, but at least it has a reason to. ��
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎