Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Super7Shogun warriors

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    $$$, but they look cool!
    6 inch tall Combattra that can be split up and combined for 45 bucks that's not bad. If I was still into Shoguns I'd be all over them
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

^^^I'd love to grab that but I didn't see it on their site. I'm a sucker for Shogun stuff
    I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Images
    yeah, i went to their store here is san francisco and they only had the villains. the mazingas and mazinger z are all sold out!

Was hoping someone would have these at the Meet. I hope they reissue them, as I missed them on first release.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

I heard these are a single run and once gone they are gone unless they reissue with variants. I sold my set a local toy show a couple of months back. They are out there but grab them while you can.

They're going for crazy money on ebay. I actually only wanted the monsters, but without Garada (which is sold out) I don't want Doublas or Rokuron.
    Looking for Iron Man Belt, Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Images
    Blog Entries
    When I was at the Super 7 store in San Francisco earlier this year, they suggested that this was really limited inventory that they had been sitting on for a while as they ironed out the licensing issues. It wasn't ever going to make it to mass market retail. Looks like the line won't continue and once this batch is gone, it is done.

Fair enough. Much as I'd like to, I can't afford them.