Thread: Where can I get 8 inch platform boots?

Where can I get 8 inch platform boots?

I can't seem to find a set for my Frankenstein, I don't want to ruin a Starchild over them. Any repros out there?

Images
    Blog Entries
    The Kanamit from the Twilight Zone line had tall boots.
    Last edited by thunderbolt; Jan 5, '19 at 5:08 AM.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

A simple paint job and these would fill in nicely.

http://www.classictvtoys.com/demon8i...1-2-2-1-1.aspx

Blog Entries
    I have bought many a CTTV KISS boot and coloured them with vinyl paint (available at more auto stores) they look awesome.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Are the platform boots generally molded in black--can one remove the paint detail from them?
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    They are molded in black. The lightning detail is molded into the FTC boot, then painted. The paint can be removed, but you're still left with the lightning impression. It may take some work to cover it up.

Dana
    Last edited by danadoll; Jan 13, '19 at 9:33 AM.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    Blog Entries
    I'm lazy lol, I was hoping to just get out some acetone and slap them on Frankenstein's Monster. I'm wondering, too about the new Mego KISS boots.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I think the lightning is entirely appropriate for Mr
    Frank.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I'm lazy lol, I was hoping to just get out some acetone and slap them on Frankenstein's Monster. I'm wondering, too about the new Mego KISS boots.
    if they are thick enough, some light dremeling would take that junk off.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Images
    The new Mego KISS boots just have paint (no carved detail on the boots), I believe...although, I could be wrong.

Dana
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt