X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OCSuperman
    Museum Patron
    • Sep 4, 2014

12" W Woman and Flash

FTC has previewed the upcoming 12" figures of Wonder Woman and Flash from wave 2. They look terrific (IMO) ... and the feedback on purchased 12" figs has been positive ... So, I'm in!

Just bought 12" Robin, Batgirl, Riddler, Penguin, PlasticMan, Mary Marvel, & Aquaman. Bring on wave 2 FTC!!!!
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

They're in this morning's newsletter as well.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• JediJaida
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 14, 2008

I just wish that the outfits were better fitting. They look as if they are wearing loose footie pajamas. But other than that complaint, I am looking forward to getting WW,and Supergirl.
      JediJaida

Comment

• OCSuperman
        Museum Patron
        • Sep 4, 2014

Originally posted by JediJaida
        I just wish that the outfits were better fitting. They look as if they are wearing loose footie pajamas. But other than that complaint, I am looking forward to getting WW,and Supergirl.
        I do agree ... the male figures' costumes look like they have a better fit on the 12" scale. I guess they're going for the OG look ... as long as the female figs stand upright I'm good.

Comment

• Brown Bear
          Still Old School
          • Feb 14, 2008

Now THIS is the Flash figure I want to stand right next to my 12 inch vintage Superman, Batman and Robin!!!!!

I plan on getting Aquaman, Joker and Flash at a minimum. These will fit right in with the vintage mego 12 inch guys. I love the fact that Flash has yellow Superman boots.
          Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

WW's head looks to be more in scale at 12 inches than the one for the 8 inch.
            JediJaida

Comment

• TRDouble
              Permanent Member
              • Jul 10, 2012

The Flash is tempting, although the waist stripe could be lower. This looks more like the Super Powers costume than The Flash Series 1 costume, but the neck collar is tighter fitting on the former than the latter.

The question I have to ask myself is, do I need this $50 version after buying the incredible Mego 14" $19.99 version? That definitely makes me look forward to in-hand reviews here when he becomes available.

Comment

• darkbros
                Persistent Member
                • Jul 3, 2012

The only one I'm on board with getting is Capt. Marvel, unless new Mego makes it first, then its wraps.
                Customizing 1:9: My Videoblog journey of Customizing!
                https://www.facebook.com/customizingonenine
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Comment

• ovenmitt
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 26, 2009

OCSuperman, I have the same ones you do except Plastic Man!

Never was a fan of PJs Wonder Woman but she turned out better than I expected.

Really want Superman, RC Batman, Joker, Shazam and Supergirl!

I cannot believe these came in at only $49.99, I thought they would at least be $59.99 like 12” KISS.

Another super FTC DC line!

Comment

• RonnyG
                    Career Member
                    • Apr 23, 2014

I never liked the PJs Wonder Woman either.
                    Perhaps it would work better if they used a stretchier material that was thinner and skin tight.
                    Last edited by RonnyG; Jan 4, '19, 4:08 PM.

Comment

• filmation batman fan
                      The Man of Many Voices
                      • Aug 30, 2005

I got Aquaman for Christmas. The Flash looks great. I personally am holding out for the 12 in Rem. Cowl Batman and Rem. Mask Robin. I probably have a better chance at that as opposed to finding the Mego Magnetic Batman and Robin. One way or another, I plan to have all five SuperFriends in 12 inch form and hopefully 14 inch if new Mego will make Aquaman and Robin. They will look great alongside Christopher Reeve Superman and the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎