Thread: Who wore flip-flops?

Who wore flip-flops?

I obtained a headless Mego male body that had molded-on black casual sandals. He also wore white 'briefs'. His biceps had a rotating seam and was much more posable than most on account of it.

Look though I may I can't find the corresponding character anywhere. I make riders for Traditional sized Breyer horses. I since have customized the figure and have given him leather Western boots so I can't provide a photo. But can someone tell me what body I've been working with? I'd like it for before and after images of the new guy.

Images

Blog Entries

By gum, you are right!

That's a line I had clearly never heard of! I really like the swivel arms. They allow much more natural posing for what I make.

Nope. Sandals are different. It's pretty clear that it's a Rainbow Bible Greats figure as noted I the second reply. I had never heard of the line. I like the looks of Biff Bang Pow figures but they are very flimsy and I have had two arrive already broken, so I try to avoid them.the plastic is really soft and the eyelets break at the hips and shoulders. Not good for my purposes, sadly.