X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Mint Off Card: Svengoolie by Figures Toy Company

A new episode of “Mego Museum Mint off Card”, where we de-card a new Retro Figure and let you explore what’s inside. Our subject this week is the new Svengoolie variant by Figures Toy Company and MeTV. Would you support a line of horror host figures? Let us know at the forums at www.megomuseum.com Hit…

More...
  • Type3Toys
    Home Of The Type3 Body
    • Jan 18, 2005

I have the first addition of svengoli and I really like it! In my area as a kid, our local horror host was Dr Shock. I would love to have a figure of of old Shocky Doc!
    LOOK
    Action Figure Design & Prototypes
    For Samples See Home -Type 3 Body & Spiderman
    To Contact: type3toys@comcast.net

Comment

• Goblin19
      Talkative Member
      • May 2, 2002

Great video as always. I’d love a horror host series. So I guess I better put my money where my mouth is and get this guy.

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Great video. I need to order a casket to complete my set. I just talked to FTC and they are not offering even a generic black coat & red shirt for those who missed out on the first wave. I even asked if they would sell extra glow-in-the-dark shirts so that some of us customizers could add in rubber chicken throwers. So I guess I will have to work something out on my own.
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Nice video. Very tempted by this, and I know I need to decide fast. I watch Sven whenever I can, but I honestly miss his later timeslot on MeTV. Earlier on Saturday evenings usually means I'm not home yet.

A horror host series would rule!

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• jacoblb
            Persistent Member
            • May 7, 2009

It seems a fair criticism of version 1 and 2 has been the hat doesn't fit or stay on, but I've never had a problem. Maybe it's because of the warm Arizona climate where I live and how it makes the plastic more pliable even in the winter .

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

nice video ,actually the 1st figure sold out within a week back in sept of 2017 .i bought the 1st one and this new one ,svengoolie is great i hope they do another .even my brother who doesnt collect mego
              anymore has had an interest in the new megos ,at first he didnt give a rats behind about svengoolie when i showed him the 1st figure .then he had watched it and said he wanted one .so i bought him
              this new svengoolie .FTC did a good job .

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎