Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • msenger76
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 3, 2009

I had the supergirl, they had a special sale one time (black friday) and she was marked down to $25. she was the one dc star i least wanted, but the only one not sold out

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

JB, that's the second version (the first has a screen-printed, unsequined shirt and different head), but it's missing gloves and looks like the hair has been restyled.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
        JB, that's the second version (the first has a screen-printed, unsequined shirt and different head), but it's missing gloves and looks like the hair has been restyled.
        The sequined shirt works really well with the character; gives him the "just got back from the ocean" look. And I agree with TrekStar about that being the best Batgirl doll. Sad to hear they're closing shop.
        You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

Some of the female DC dolls are exquisite. And the sequins are my favorite, too.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• captact
            King of Super Queens!
            • Aug 19, 2007

My Tonner Collection;

Tonner.jpg

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

What a collection! I see you've customized a bit, which is nice and looks good.

What did you think of the Tonner Star Sapphire? I thought she looked great. Tonner almost did the classic JLA, I'm surprised at no Flash.
              Last edited by PNGwynne; Jul 19, '20, 9:40 AM.

Comment

• captact
                King of Super Queens!
                • Aug 19, 2007

Yes, Painted on some black on the cowls, repainted some faces too. Wish I would have gotten other Superheoes back then, including Star Sapphire, Hawkgirl, Supergirl, Batgirl, etc,...but they were already out of stock when looking for them back then...

Comment

• palitoy
                  live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                  • Jun 16, 2001

Wow I didn't know they made an Elvira!
                  Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                  http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• cjefferys
                    Duke of Gloat
                    • Apr 23, 2006

I've always admired these dolls from afar, but alas I don't own any.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎