• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Mego Meet 2019 Reveal and Preorders Announcement

Hello All,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year. As prominised, here is the annoncement you've all been waiting for.

The Official Exclusive for Mego Meet 2019 will be...... Mego's own Eagle Force Captain Eagle!!

He will be based on Megos 3" line and come with beret, eye patch, gun, boots, belt, suit and best of all Talon, his trained eagle. As a sneak peak here is a picture of Talon WIP with Action Jackson.

He will come carded using original card art.

As usual, the auction exclusive will be a 2-pack with Captain Eagle and his nemisis, General Mamba. It will be the only way to get General Mamba.

So, I am opening preorders early this year so everyone who wants one has a chance to get one and I have time to make them for Mego Meet. If you can't attend Mego Meet that's fine. I will mail yours to you after the show. Just pm me and I'll send paypal information. Price this year will $70 plus shipping. Just let me know of you are attending the Meet or need it to be mailed.

The prototype is almost finished and I will post a picture when it is.

I also know about the Kickstarter with the Eagle Force line of 4" figures. We have been in contact with Bill Murphy (the license holder) and he has given us his blessing to do these figures. In fact, he's pretty excited about it. So much so they plan to get a table at Mego Meet to sell their 4" line of Eagle Force figures, which he said should be ready by then. So some exciting things coming to Mego Meet this year.

I need to thank Austin, Random Axe, LaserMego and Mego73 for their help with this years exclusive. It really is about coming together here at the museum.

I also want to thank everyone who suggested a character to make. I now have a nice list going forward for the next few years.

So, that's it. I hope everyone is excited as we are for this years choice. I hope to sell out as always.

sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH
  • sprytel
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 26, 2009

Another inspired choice!

I don't know if I will be at Mego Meet, yet (hopefully)... but I am totally down for one.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

What an excellent choice! This is something I wanted from the new AJ.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Mary Canary
        Career Member
        • Jun 21, 2017

What a cool idea! I can't wait to see how he turns out. Will his costume be metallic?

Comment

• Random Axe
          The Voice of Reason
          • Apr 16, 2008

Originally posted by Mary Canary
          What a cool idea! I can't wait to see how he turns out. Will his costume be metallic?
          Yes. Outfit will be metallic. Couldn't imagine this dude any other way!
          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
            Permanent Member
            • Mar 7, 2011

Sweet... Definitely will be a welcome addition to my AJ line!!!

Comment

• noelani72
              27inaleon
              • Jun 25, 2002

can't wait to see it!

Comment

• samurainoir
                Eloquent Member
                • Dec 26, 2006

wow! this one is going to be awesome.

Can't wait to see it. That is a real dream team of customs artists jamming on this one.
                My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• ScottA
                  Original Member
                  • Jun 25, 2001

Just want to let eveyone know I am only making what are ordered. If only 5 are ordered than that's what I will make. So please, if you are interested in a figure please set your order and placement in as soon as possible to ensure you are on the list.

Thanks.
                  sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎