Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clash of the Titans returns to my workbench - Pegasus and Perseus

Clash of the Titans returns to my workbench - Pegasus and Perseus

Inspired by all the love towards the Calibos I built:

http://megomuseum.com/community/show...of-the-Titans!

and inspired by the awesome Headless Horseman of CustomMego HoF David Lee....

I present a sneak peak of Pegasus and Perseus.
    Unclear on whether or not I make a small run of these available. I have enough parts to make three or four perhaps.

Enjoy this teaser (pic by The Boy)

pegasus.jpg

Images
    Blog Entries
    Oh, that's lovely! I admired Calibos. Where are you nabbing all of these Samsons lol!?
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    Samson! Twice in one day!

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Oh, that's lovely! I admired Calibos. Where are you nabbing all of these Samsons lol!?
    lol, just been stalking the Bay for months...I've had to spend some coin that's for sure.
    Due to the rarity, it spooks me from doing a run and putting a price tag on em...it'd be expensive for the Pegasus & Perseus combo....and I am not done. What you see in the pic is just the idea...I have clothing to work out yet, paint Pegasus more and I have more accessories to build/buy for Perseus still.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Is that a Blue Ribbon steed? That Samson head is one of my favorites. I always intended to make an Aragorn with one, but that ship has sailed to the Undying Lands.

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    Is that a Blue Ribbon steed? That Samson head is one of my favorites. I always intended to make an Aragorn with one, but that ship has sailed to the Undying Lands.
    it is - and I have been buy-in' em up too lol. Funny how I can hit several within about two weeks, then the market dries up. This particular pose with base is hard to come by.

Images
    Blog Entries
    PM me please, Noelani--your message-box is full. Thanks!
    WANTED:Grayson SI trousers; Dale Arden dagger; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    PM me please, Noelani--your message-box is full. Thanks!
    Inbox cleaned up and PM sent! :-)

I have been pretty busy doing my MM2019 auction piece and planning three new figures, but I made significant progress on Perseus' key, signature accessory...

Behold...

HipstamaticPhoto-569698808.804141.jpg

and yes, Pegasus & Perseus have already been claimed for delivery to MM. ;-)

Images
    Wow! Beautiful sculpt! Did you print that on a 3D printer? If so, is it a duel extruded printer?
    Looking for:
    Lincoln Phantom of the Opera