X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Bumblebee

Wow, that was a fun movie with a lot of heart. My kids wanted to see it, and I was on board because of the G1 designs actually looking like, you know, Transformers, and the fact that reviews and word of mouth were good. Cindy was VERY dubious, but was going along for the family. Turns out, we had a great time. THIS is what a Transformers movie should have, and could have been 5 times ago.

If you ever liked the franchise and would like to see a nice story with plenty of action that takes the time to really develop some very likable human characters as well, then go see this. And forget the worse aspects of the Bay films (which I don't entirely hate, but I don't really think of as "Transformers" movies, either).

Chris
    sigpic
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Whole family saw it last week. All loved it. My oldest, who collects Transformers, LOVED it, and geeked out at the end with the scene on the bridge. It was a lot of fun.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Goblin19
      Talkative Member
      • May 2, 2002

Saw it last night. A lot of fun. The first good Ttansformers movie, assuming 4 and 5 sucked like the previous 2. I couldn’t bring myself to watch them.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎